A repost by request .
Here is a list of several demons and their sigils of summoning .
Again, use at your own risk , calling Lucifer or Camael just to see if they will actually come or perhaps invite them to tea is NOT recommended .
Ignore this, this is me badly resisting the urge to be a smartass.
But why wouldn’t you recommend calling Lucifer or Camael just to invite them to tea? What makes you think they wouldn’t like that? I mean, all day, every day, they get called up because people want them to do something. No one ever calls them up just for a chat or to invite them to tea or a party or something.
I’ve always wondered about that… (following is NOT sarcasm in the slightest)
Has anyone ever thought of doing that?
Calling up a demon, deity, angel, fey, etc. just for a talk?
What’s wrong with establishing a relationship first?
Befriending or at least coming to a level of respect first is sure to get you extra perks and hidden cheat codes from them since, hey, they rule over whatever YOU want to have.
So instead of going “I summon you, I COMMAND you” why not go “I summon you ‘cause I need someone to talk to about what you do. And since you’re practically the CEO of _insert domain/specialty/etc. here_ I figure its better to ask you about it. Do you like tea, water, or juice? Crumpet or muffin?”
Again, this is not me being a smartass. This is me kinda reflecting. After all, think about it. Say I’m the patron of all sorts of Creative Writing. I’d respond SO MUCH BETTER if I’m summoned to have a chat and discussion over cheesecake and Arizona sweet tea than being summoned and then forced into whatever said little sorcerer/witch/pagan/mom/whatever wants me to do.
I have always wondered about that too. And I’ve wondered why they let themselves do that - be ordered around like that.
And it is a valid point.
I mean, people encourage calling up the gods and talking to them and establishing a relationship with them before working with them. Why are demons any different?
I can say, as far as demons go, they are a vastly negative energy. I think its ‘cause of them that the concept of “evil” has come about.
Very interesting way of thinking. For, if I’m not mistaken (and anyone can correct me if I’m wrong), in India there are such entities called “daemons” which I think are GOOD entities. And I also believe the word “daemon” somewhere else is broken up into “good” (probably positive energy) and “bad” (unsettling, bad juju) daemons.
But don’t take my word for it, I’m not sure and I can’t account for anything with a mind of its own. —I— myself am too much of a coward to give it a try ‘cause my gut says “You’ll do it and you probably won’t like it too much”.
Also its the programming in the back of my mind that has me going “there’s NOTHING good about a demon”.
Also, whoever wants to have a “union” with a succubi/incubi I personally think is retarded, but that’s just my opinion, get offended if you want, idgaf.
- neongeiistphotography likes this
- mymindfire reblogged this from travestyofharmony
- travestyofharmony reblogged this from graphic-appetite
- thestarshipcaptain likes this
- completdevie reblogged this from mysteriouskins
- mysteriouskins reblogged this from cathaplexie
- vennsaire reblogged this from thehauntedboy
- cry-for-judas likes this
- petitebabycarrot likes this
- withoutaqualmofconscience likes this
- thehauntedboy reblogged this from graphic-appetite
- petitpachydermegracile reblogged this from graphic-appetite
- ivysaurr likes this
- sparklyfish likes this
- graphic-appetite reblogged this from praxishabitus and added:
- luckylittlerabbit likes this
- le-zigui likes this
- frillyraccoon reblogged this from suspicious-eleonora
- suspicious-eleonora reblogged this from cathaplexie
- voodoovictor likes this
- cassieblake-thegirlwithpower reblogged this from fuckyeahitchywitch
- wyrifleman reblogged this from loupgarou
- curious-or-reckless likes this
- alteredsoul reblogged this from cathaplexie
- praxishabitus reblogged this from cathaplexie
- disabledinfirme likes this
- beginnersblackbook reblogged this from novas-haven
- diceyknight likes this
- brazilianwaxxx reblogged this from inkaholicshane
- keemyentrok reblogged this from 4thalulz
- thatfranny likes this
- 4thalulz reblogged this from cathaplexie
- angelicafinitsi likes this
- whiskeyandspeed likes this
- myrtillus reblogged this from cathaplexie
- cathaplexie reblogged this from fuckyeahitchywitch and added:
- creativepursuit likes this
- slcpunx likes this
- arcanarum reblogged this from loupgarou
- phairat likes this
- ooccultismm reblogged this from mypaganpath
- chaosherself likes this
- mypaganpath reblogged this from fuckyeahitchywitch
- poliptic likes this
- saywhynotforlife likes this
- unc0nventional likes this
- pastelmorgue likes this
- tutuzella reblogged this from fuckyeahitchywitch and added: